D: 205-986-2991 F: 205-870-8827
David joined the Firm in 2008, and became a Shareholder in 2015. His practice includes audit, tax planning & compliance, and business consulting for clients in a variety of industries. David’s industries of focus include construction contractors, professional service firms, manufacturer’s representatives and closely-held investment companies. He also works closely with business owners and their families to help them achieve long-term business goals, and pursue effective estate planning strategies. David lives in Vestavia with his wife Megan and two children.
- Bachelor of Science in Commerce & Business Administration (Accounting) – The University of Alabama
- Master of Accountancy – The University of Alabama
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Alabama Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Bluff Park United Methodist Church – Finance Committee & Nominations Committee
- National MS Society – Birmingham MS Leadership Class of 2014